Messages From digitrax

 


----------------------------

#93102 Dec 2, 2005

Can the DZ143 make bright/dim directional light? I want the front

light be bright and the rear light dim when the engine is going

forward and vice-versa when going backward. Can it do that? Is it easy

to wire and program it?

Thanks



----------------------------

#93103 Dec 2, 2005

No additional wiring required.

Set CV49 (controls the white lead) to x68HEX or 104DEC.

Set CV50 (controls the yellow lead) to x78HEX or 120DEC.

Regards,

Manfred

--- In Digitrax@yahoogroups.com, "adrensoftware" adrensoftware@y...>

wrote: >

> Can the DZ143 make bright/dim directional light? I want the front

> light be bright and the rear light dim when the engine is going

> forward and vice-versa when going backward. Can it do that? Is it easy > to wire and program it?

> Thanks

>



----------------------------

#93509 Dec 12, 2005

--- In Digitrax@yahoogroups.com, "digilox1" digilox1@y...> wrote:

Hi,

Can this be done with the DH163?

TX for the info.

Gus.

>

> No additional wiring required.

> Set CV49 (controls the white lead) to x68HEX or 104DEC.

> Set CV50 (controls the yellow lead) to x78HEX or 120DEC.

>

> Regards,

> Manfred

>

>

> --- In Digitrax@yahoogroups.com, "adrensoftware"

adrensoftware@y...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Can the DZ143 make bright/dim directional light? I want the

front

> > light be bright and the rear light dim when the engine is going

> > forward and vice-versa when going backward. Can it do that? Is

it

> easy

> > to wire and program it?

> > Thanks

> >

>



----------------------------

#93519 Dec 12, 2005

Yes, same values, same CV`s.

Regards,

Manfred

--- In Digitrax@yahoogroups.com, "titohoo2" titocast@h...> wrote:

>

> --- In Digitrax@yahoogroups.com, "digilox1" digilox1@y...> wrote:

> Hi,

> Can this be done with the DH163?

> TX for the info.

>

> Gus.

>

> >

> > No additional wiring required.

> > Set CV49 (controls the white lead) to x68HEX or 104DEC.

> > Set CV50 (controls the yellow lead) to x78HEX or 120DEC.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Manfred

> >

> >

> > --- In Digitrax@yahoogroups.com, "adrensoftware"

> adrensoftware@y...>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Can the DZ143 make bright/dim directional light? I want the

> front

> > > light be bright and the rear light dim when the engine is going

> > > forward and vice-versa when going backward. Can it do that? Is

> it

> > easy

> > > to wire and program it?

> > > Thanks

> > >

> >

>






S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g