Messages From theapprentice

 


----------------------------

#13492 Feb 4, 2014

I have more information on who will be on theCelebrity Apprentice 2014. It appears that the rumors that Snooki andGordon Ramsey being on the show are apparently true. Here is the cast from what I got from this online blog. It's going to be very interesting to say least, considering that the Donald was very critical of Gordon Ramsey when Hell's Kitchen first came on the air. If you want to read the blog for yourself, here's the URL: ---Links-Are-Forbidden--- RhamesGeorgeLopezGordon RamseyLudacrisAndy DickCriss AngelHulk HoganScott DisikWomen:MoniqueK MichelleKenya MooreLeah MichelleHolly MadisonSnooki



----------------------------

#13493 Feb 4, 2014

Of the men I've heard of all but 2. Of the women I've heard of only 2.



----------------------------

#13494 Feb 4, 2014

I'min the same boat as you are. I had to do a search to on most of the women and one of the men.

"Life's tough...It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 5:11 PM, CarolJean cjsiefker1965@...> wrote:

Of the men I've heard of all but 2. Of the women I've heard of only 2.



----------------------------

#13495 Feb 10, 2014

They may be interesting players. But the fund raising tasks favor the famous.Ann



----------------------------

#13496 Feb 4, 2014

Hmmmm- have no idea who those women are ( oh-have heard of Snookie...)

Wasn't Andy Dick on already ?

LOVE Chef Ramsey !!! Can't picture him on this show tho. Kinda beneath him ...........

Thanks, George !

Carol On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 5:03 PM, Georgexslider.geo@...> wrote:



I have more information on who will be on theCelebrity Apprentice 2014. It appears that the rumors that Snooki andGordon Ramsey being on the show are apparently true. Here is the cast from what I got from this online blog. It's going to be very interesting to say least, considering that the Donald was very critical of Gordon Ramsey when Hell's Kitchen first came on the air. If you want to read the blog for yourself, here's the URL: ---Links-Are-Forbidden--- RamseyLudacrisAndy DickCriss AngelHulk HoganScott DisikWomen:MoniqueK MichelleKenya MooreLeah MichelleHolly MadisonSnooki







----------------------------

#13497 Feb 18, 2014

Carol,

Too funny....you are thinking of Kathy Griffin. I've always said that Kathy and Andy are one and the same. LOL

Jay On Sunday, February 16, 2014 11:08 AM, Carol Crilow ccrilow@...> wrote:

Hmmmm- have no idea who those women are ( oh-have heard of Snookie...)

Wasn't Andy Dick on already ?

LOVE Chef Ramsey !!! Can't picture him on this show tho. Kinda beneath him ...........

Thanks, George !

Carol On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 5:03 PM, Georgexslider.geo@...> wrote:



I have more information on who will be on theCelebrity Apprentice 2014. It appears that the rumors that Snooki andGordon Ramsey being on the show are apparently true. Here is the cast from what I got from this online blog. It's going to be very interesting to say least, considering that the Donald was very critical of Gordon Ramsey when Hell's Kitchen first came on the air. If you want to read the blog for yourself, here's the URL: ---Links-Are-Forbidden--- RamseyLudacrisAndy DickCriss AngelHulk HoganScott DisikWomen:MoniqueK MichelleKenya MooreLeah MichelleHolly MadisonSnooki



----------------------------

#13498 Feb 19, 2014

Sorry for not posting a little bit of info on the women.Monique -won the Oscar for her role of the abusive mother in the movie "Precious"K Michelle - R&B recording artistKenya Moore - beauty pageant contestant (Miss Michigan USA 1993 and Miss USA 1993) and cast mate of Nene Leakes on "Real Housewives of Atlanta"Leah Michelle - cast regular on the FOX TV show "Glee"Holly Madison - was a cast member on the Playboy themed reality TVshow "The Girls Next Door"

"Life's tough...It's even tougher if you're stupid." - JohnWayne On Monday, February 17, 2014 10:03 PM, J Phillips mopar_superbird@...> wrote:

Carol,

Too funny....you are thinking of Kathy Griffin. I've always said that Kathy and Andy are one and the same. LOL

Jay On Sunday, February 16, 2014 11:08 AM, Carol Crilow ccrilow@...> wrote:

Hmmmm- have no idea who those women are ( oh-have heard of Snookie...)

Wasn't Andy Dick on already ?

LOVE Chef Ramsey !!! Can't picture him on this show tho. Kinda beneath him ...........

Thanks, George !

Carol On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 5:03 PM, Georgexslider.geo@...> wrote:



I have more information on who will be on theCelebrity Apprentice 2014. It appears that the rumors that Snooki andGordon Ramsey being on the show are apparently true. Here is the cast from what I got from this online blog. It's going to be very interesting to say least, considering that the Donald was very critical of Gordon Ramsey when Hell's Kitchen first came on the air. If you want to read the blog for yourself, here's the URL: ---Links-Are-Forbidden--- RamseyLudacrisAndy DickCriss AngelHulk HoganScott DisikWomen:MoniqueK MichelleKenya MooreLeah MichelleHolly MadisonSnooki






S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g